Friday, June 25, 2010

Time Does Not Heal Pain

It's been a while that I felt this way.
It's been a while the wind whispered his name.
It's been a while I remembered soft sighs and aching need.
It's been a while the pleasure just began.

It's been a while since he left me.
It's been a while I gave a damn about it.
It's been a while I heard his heart.
It's been a while I allowed the music cry.

It's been a while the melody spoke my pain.
It's been a while we spoke of the future in vain.
It's been a while I recalled the laughter and joy.
It's been a while I had that kind of conversation.

It's been a while that I thought of him in distant lands.
It's been a while he was my waking thought and first text.
It's been a while we discovered new books and places and things.
It's been a while I was happy at all without him.

It's been a while I spoke of him or recalled callous deeds and thoughtless acts.
It's been a while since he spoke of her and not me.
It's been a while that his life began and mine abruptly ended.

It's been a while since we were young and carefree.
It's been a while we broke the rules and truly lived.
It's been a while since I thought of the future and possibilities.
It's been a while my heart died when he went away.

It's been a while I was this tired.
It's been a while i vividly remembered.
Its been a while I really missed him.
It's been a while that I spoke his name.

4 comments:

Nutty J. said...

*Its been a while he made me laugh
but then again its been a while he hurt me and made me cry*



I feel your pain jare...

9jaPhoenix said...

*sigh*

You will be fine. That much I am sure of.

Abigirl said...

...its been a while I replayed his smile and let my heart dance to his lies

Gabriel D'Angelo said...

Its been a while she took me to heights untold,whilst i watched her plans unfold...its been a while, but now i can smile....and you will too ShoSho..You are too strong to be held down by the hurt...