Wednesday, September 04, 2013

No Bullshit Volume 2 – Development Diary: September 4, 2013

It's been 5 years since volume 1 of my book, No Bullshit. It was compiled in 2006 and released in 2008. I’ll complete volume 2 in 2013.

I've decided to keep a progress report of sorts, as I round up writing No Bullshit volume 2. I'll give you previews of the book cover, completed chapters and ongoing narrative from the website development process. For those lucky to read the first draft of volume 2, I hope to be able to share your reviews as they come in.

So far, I've completed 17 chapters of No Bullshit volume 2. I have 11 more chapters to go. The deadline is September 2013 to commemorate my birthday. I added a new chapter today - Chinenye, the Customer Service Officer. It's a parody of a telecom operator’s attitude to service.

I’m about to commission the website for www.subomiplumptre.com. It will be a comprehensive repository of my book, thoughts, blog and bio. My new website will have the following main sections: Myself, My Book, My Work, My Articles and My Blog. Sub-sections will include: My Causes, My Interests, My Quotes, My Top Tweets and My Travels.

More to come later. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

waledash said...

Volume 2, finally! ��

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you. Love the public accountability... Good motivation idea for us lazy "writers" out there...

Unknown said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

Facebook Marketing Services