Friday, October 04, 2013

No Bullshit Volume 2 - Development Diary: October 4, 2013

I just finished 3 of the final 7 chapters of my book No Bullshit Volume 2. The chapters are: Anthony the Taxi Driver, Emotional Blackmail and Tales of Desperate Love. It's been a very productive day.

Here's an extract from Tales of Desperate Love:

"We met for the first time. I deliberately wore red. You told me about your broken heart and attempt to find love again. I told you it had been a while since my last relationship. We felt a strong kinship. Months later you told me you wanted to kiss me after our first date but the gentleman in you wouldn't. The outfit worked well".

I'll start another article today, Schizo Generation. It explores how my generation battles with the traditional imperatives of our upbringing while embracing the liberties and knowledge of Western societies.

At this pace, my book should be finished in a week or two.

Rosemary Ajayi and Kathleen Ndongmo have promised to read the first cut. Will they be shocked, pleased or disappointed?

No comments: