Monday, January 10, 2011

Cataloguing things i am not

I am not gifted at event planning and execution
I am not considered warm by most people
I suck at clothes shopping
I am not gifted in the art of interior decorating and have been told I have no taste
I do not enjoy cooking or domestic responsibilities
I am not crazy about children
I do not enjoy praying for long stretches of time
I do not like dealing with too many people at a time-i am not a crowd person
I do not like to be disturbed when I've just come back from work-and have been known to snap on occasion
I often forget to say good morning and pick up conversations the next day from where i left off the day before
I am not classically beautiful
I am not diplomatic or tactful
I am not a naturally happy person

1 comment:

Gabriel D'Angelo said...

Hmmmn...but what i think you are is honest, caring, smart........caring enough to work on the things you are not to make you a better person than you are right now and closer to the best you can be....capisce?