Monday, January 10, 2011

Crazy Exercise on Songs on My MP3

Got this from a facebook friend. It works like this: You write down the first 20 songs on your mp3 player or pc when you select shuffle mode. You then tag a bunch of peeps. Here's my list:


I will be there, Kevin MacDougall


Somewhere a voice is calling, Frank Sinatra


Take your hand, Usher


When a woman's fed up, R.Kelly


Moti test eh, ID Cabasa Ft. Durella


Orobo, Sound Sultan


Your body, R.Kelly


Na me be fine boi, Sauce Kid


My pain, Sheyman


Unforgettable, Nat King Cole


Interlude 6, Lauryn Hill


Falling in love, Cece Winans


Intro, 2Face Idibia


I'm about to break, Linkin Park


Storm away, Bobby Brown


Pump that, KJ-52


Call 911, Sean Kingston


I needed you, Chris Brown


Sensuality, Avant


Involve yourself, Avant

No comments: